Japanese massage tatami: why is it the ideal surface?10 January 2023
Skin-to-skin massages. Discover the indescribable27 January 2023
Erotic massage oils
Erotic massages are an excellent practice that benefits body and mind. In addition to the necessary knowledge for its execution, it is also important to have the right tools. Undoubtedly, our erotic masseuses provide the central axis. But there are certain external elements that create the right atmosphere for such a special moment. For example, modern facilities, a quality environment, music or oils. Today we will focus on the latter.
Creams or oils can be used to make the most suitable movements and to promote sliding between the bodies. These elements also have a relaxing effect and are very healthy for the hydration of our skin.
Using oils for erotic massages allows you to slide your hands more easily to make the necessary strokes. Being especially relevant in body-to-body massages.
Properties of erotic massage oils
Erotic massage oils are made from essences with natural ingredients. They have mainly two functions. Firstly, to facilitate the movement of the hands with the body or body to body and, secondly, to soothe and relax the person receiving the massage.
Among some of the benefits of erotic massage oils is the possibility of releasing tension and increasing blood circulation. Although there are various types of massage oils, we are going to highlight two basic ones:
- Lavender oil. It has calming and relaxing properties. It is effective in relaxing muscles and is beneficial in reducing anxiety and stress.
- Sandalwood oil. It has antiseptic properties, so it is suitable for treating the skin. It also prevents inflammation and irritation. But undoubtedly, the main characteristic of sandalwood oil is its power for relaxation. It helps in situations of stress, anxiety, depression, tension and insomnia. That is why it is one of the most used in Shiva Massages. Our erotic masseuses apply it mainly in areas such as the neck, chest or thighs in its entirety.
- Sesame oil. It is one of the base oils that can be combined with other essences to generate new sensations. It has regenerating properties for our body.
- Bullet oil. It strengthens our body and prevents aging, both physically and mentally. Gives energy to the body to make it feel powerful.
- Shirodhara oil. It has a calming effect on the body and, with the right massage, also on the mind.
Complements to massage oils
In order to carry out a massage of these characteristics, there are elements that favour relaxation. In addition to the oils mentioned above, it can be complemented with:
- Light: it is key to provide a cosy space in which to relax. It is advisable to use a warm, dim light. It is important that it does not shine directly on the client.
- Music in keeping with the atmosphere. Calm music that allows the client to disconnect. It allows the mind to relax as well as the body. Choose instrumental, classical or nature music. They are the most conducive to relaxation, disconnection and the 'letting go' that is so necessary in these cases.
- Aromas. To favour concentration, another element that can be combined are aromas. From candles to incense are some of the most commonly used options.
Types of aphrodisiac massage oils
There are a multitude of aphrodisiac oils that can be used for erotic massages. They are oils that activate blood flow and desire. These are some of them:
- Ylang Ylang. It is one of the oils with the most aphrodisiac properties. But also for its immediate feeling of relaxation and rest.
- Lavender oil is a favourite because its aroma is extremely relaxing, reduces stress and anxiety.
- Sage is known as the plant of women. Its oil has multiple properties. Mainly anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial.
Best oils for leg massages
- Juniper. Regarding the legs, it is one of the best oils because it improves circulation. In spite of being little known, it has a multitude of properties that make it a good oil for erotic massages centred on the legs in all their extension.
- Ginger. Ginger oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve tired legs and open the door to higher level experimentation.
- Cypress. This oil has draining and decongestant properties. Like the previous one, it is an excellent warm-up to move on to other areas within the erotic massage that has been selected.